Location: Projects Department
Company: FENAKA Corporation Limited
Contract Duration: 60 days
Purpose of Assignment:
Gdh.Thinadhoo new prefabricated powerhouse project is an ongoing project initiated to upgrade and further enhance the power service provided by Fenaka corporation ltd at Gdh.Thinadhoo.
The site engineer shall be stationed at Gdh.Thinadhoo during the period of project execution. Under the direct supervision of the Projects Department of Fenaka corporation ltd, the Site Engineer will be responsible to supervise the installation and finishing works of Gdh.Thinadhoo new prefabricated powerhouse at project site as the client’s site engineer.
The provision of engineering services for the project include day to day supervision of the contractor’s work at site and ensuring that quality is maintained as per the set standard and requirements, while also monitoring the efficiency and effectiveness of construction site activities undertaken and reporting any issue or concerns to the Fenaka projects department. He/she is furthermore accountable for delivering technical support and accurate information from site to projects department at Fenaka head office.
- Provide overall on-site technical assistance to Fenaka Corporation in installation, finishing and services of Gdh.Thinadhoo prefabricated powerhouse construction project.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting site activities in relevance to the installation, finishing and services of Gdh.Thinadhoo prefabricated powerhouse project.
- Ensure that project contractor maintains the quality of the work as per technical specifications.
- Shall certify that works executed comply with design, drawings, standard specifications and BOQ.
- Identify and report any risks on site to Fenaka projects department and implement corrective action as per instruction from the department.
- Ensure that all works at site are carried out according to the schedule provided by contractor and report any major variance.
- Coordinate efficiently with Fenaka projects department to ensure effective and timely actions are taken to avoid/mitigate any issue that may hinder the project.
- Prepare and maintain the detailed daily site logs to be delivered weekly to Fenaka projects department.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant technical field.
- Minimum 4 years construction field experience.
- Experience in supervising construction works in the public sector will be an added advantage
Interested candidates/parties may obtain an outline TOR from Fenaka Head Office (Port Compelx, 7th Floor) and further information and the TOR at the address below on or before 22nd December 2019, 13:00 hrs.
Fenaka Corporation Limited
Port Complex Building 7th Floor, Hilaalee Magu
Male’, Republic of Maldives
Phone: +960 300 7555
Fax: +960 332 7555,
Email: [email protected]