Procurement of Furniture for Job Center
Request for Quotations
Name of Project: Maldives: Enhancing Employability and Resilience of Youth Project (P163818)
Contract Title: Procurement of Furniture for Job Center
Credit No. No.: IDA-D4800
Reference No.: MV-MoED-388464-GO-RFQ
1. The Republic of Maldives has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Maldives: Enhancing Employability and Resilience of Youth Project (P163818) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Procurement of Furniture for Job Center in Kulhudhuffushi City & Addu City
2. The Ministry of Economic Development now invites sealed Quotations from eligible service providers for the Procurement of Furniture for Job Center
3. Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for Quotations (RFQ) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” Fourth Edition, November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Mohamed Nabeel Ahmed, Project Director, Ministry of Economic Development, email: [email protected] and inspect the bidding document during office hours 08:00-16:00 hrs. at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English may be collected by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to [email protected].
6. Quotations must be delivered to the address below on or before 23rd November 2023 at 10:00 am. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Quotations will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 23rd November 2023 at 10:00 am.
7. The address referred to above is:
Ministry of Economic Development
Velaanaage 11th Floor
Ameer Ahmed Magu
Attn: Mr. Mohamed Nabeel Ahmed
Tel: +960 3323668
E-mail: [email protected]
Web site: www.trade.gov.mv
13th November 2023