MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Advanced Certificate in Marine Engineering or a relevant field with minimum 4 years’ experience in the relevant field.
Responsible for the safe operations of Marine Vessels by ensuring all vessels are functioning properly and overseeing the repair and maintenance works of company vessels.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Maintain and repair of marine machinery and equipment for installation on vessels.
- Conduct inspections of the vessels for structural damage, seaworthiness and safety issues and schedule maintenance of the vessels in a timely manner.
- Monitor engine performance and take corrective measures if necessary to maintain efficiency and prevent breakdowns.
- Maintain records of Maintenance reports, repairs, expense records and inspections performed on the vessels.
- Oversee the construction and maintenance of marine vessels and equipment to ensure their quality and integrity.
- Investigate and diagnose technical issues and implement effective repairs.
- Ensure adherence to safety precautions.
- Handle main maintenance and breakdown of machinery systems during emergencies.
- Coordinate activities in a manner that ensure repairs and alternations are done at minimum cost and consistent with safety.
JOB SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of maritime software will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of maritime engineering processes.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good in rewinding motors and electronic wirings.
- Ability to work long hours along with team members and able to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
- Educational certificates
- Job reference letters
- NID card or Driver’s License
Apply via: https://jobs.hdc.com.mv
Deadline: 01st February 2023, 14:00hrs
For Further Information: 3353535 or call center hotline: 1516