IT Support Assistant
Customer Relations & IT
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- O’Level Qualification
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in a relevant field.
Monitoring and maintaining ICT systems and technical problem-solving with regard to providing a high-quality ICT service to the organization.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Serve as the first point of contact for staff seeking ICT technical assistance.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Identify computer problems and advise on the solution.
- Provide technical support including repairing and replacing equipment when necessary.
- Test new technology and carry out other tasks within the scope of the job.
JOB SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- IT qualification or computer science qualification would be an added advantage.
- IT Proficiency and system analysis skills.
- Troubleshooting errors and solving problems.
- System analysis, networking and routing skills.
- Able to adapt to frequent changes in workload.
- Physically fit to carry out manual works such as occasional carrying and lifting of heavy equipment.
- Able to work after office hours and odd hours based on requirement.
- Should be an effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing skills.
- Should be able to prioritise tasks and manage one's own time effectively.
- Has utmost integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Should be well-organized, detail-oriented, forward-thinking and proactive.
- Should be able to multitask and manage time and stress effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Gross Salary of MVR. 13,000.00
- Educational certificates
- Job reference letters
- NID card or Driver’s License
Apply via: https://jobs.hdc.com.mv
Deadline: 01st February 2023, 14:00hrs
For Further Information: 3353535 or call center hotline: 1516