Hulhumale' Hospital Hulhumale’, Maldives
Number: HMH | IUL | 2023 | 028
There is a job vacancy for the following post on contract basis. (For Foreigners and Locals)
Designation: Occupational Therapist
Required Number: 2
Classification: MS 3
Place of Work: Disability Management and Rehabilitation Centre, Hulhumale Hospital
- Basic Salary: MVR 7,035.00
- Service Allowance: MVR 2,500.00
- Risk Allowance: MVR 100.00 per day attended
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant field
Must have a Professional Registration at other council or other equivalent bodies
Documents to be submitted:
- Qualification Certificate (Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy)
- Transcript and Mark sheet Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy)
- Professional Registration
- Experience Letters (Recent one should not be more than 3 months old)
- IELTS Certificate (The overall score required is 5.5 with a minimum of 5 in each band, and test results must be obtained within two years prior to applying for registration and must be obtained in one sitting.)
- Certificate of Good Standing (Three months’ gap should not be there from issued date to till date)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Passport Copy (Minimum 12 months’ Validity)
- Scanned color passport size photo
[If you do not have valid Good Standing Certificate, please attach the request submission slip for these documents]
The interview for the shortlisted candidates shall be held through Skype.
Criteria for shortlisting the qualified candidates:
Candidates shall be shortlisted based on their above mentioned qualifications.
Selecting the most eligible applicant for the position:
The one who get the highest marks in the interview process and the Criteria for shortlisting will be the most eligible applicant for the position.
Required documents to be submitted before (1st February 2023, 14:00 hrs) to the Human Resource Department of HMH (Koveli building, 4th Floor). If you are submitting the application online, our mail address is [email protected], and we will not accept applications sent to any other mail address. We shall be accepting applications made through recruitment agencies.
Note: We will only accept the application with all the required documents mentioned above. Documents must be clearly colour scanned, in one file (PDF format).
(25th January 2023)