- Produce creative content for the use of organization under brand and commercial guidelines that will help to achieve RACL goals.
- Creative content includes but not limited to photography, videography, graphically produced contents, interior and exterior designs, animations, writings etc
- Act as mediator and facilitator on outsourced commissioned projects.
- Contribute and give ideas to the management to draft policies, procedures, setting commercial and marketing objectives.
- Draw monthly, quarterly, and annual communication plan.
- Prepare materials required to implement annual marketing and communication plan.
- Manage in bound communication mediums including and not Limited to terminal flight schedule displays, terminal billboards, terminal hoards, terminal installations, road billboards, road stands, website, mobile applications, newsletter, Instagram, Facebook, press releases, feature articles etc
- Delegate with other departments on day-to-day tasks to increase efficiency of company performance
- Record, organize files for easy access and retrieval
- Act as a leader and represent company at your best capacity.
- Understand, accept, and Follow company policies and procedures.
- Portray positive attitude and work to build teamwork inside the company