Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Name of Project: Maldives: Enhancing Employability and Resilience of Youth Project (P163818)
Contract Title: Procurement of light Equipment for Co-Shared Kitchen
Credit No. No.: IDA-D4800
RFB Reference No.: MV-MOED-314175-GO-RFB
- The Republic of Maldives has receivedfinancing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Maldives: Enhancing Employability and Resilience of Youth Project (P163818) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of light equipment for Co-Shared Kitchen.
- The Ministry of Economic Development now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for supplying equipments attached to the document
- Bidding will be conducted through National competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” Fourth Edition, November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Mr. Ahmed Migdhad, Procurement Specialist, Ministry of Economic Development, email: [email protected] and inspect the bidding document during office hours 08:00-16:00 hrs. at the address given below. The bidding document will be published on the website: www.trade.gov.mv for reference only.
- The bidding document in English will be available free of charge for interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The document will be sent by via email.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 15th November 2022 at 10:00 hrs. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 15th November 2022 at 10:00 hrs.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as follows:
8. The items must be delivered no later than 60 days from signing the contract
9.The address referred to above is:
Ministry of Economic Development
Velaanaage 11th Floor
Ameer Ahmed Magu
Attn: Mr. Thaasyn Hilmy
Tel: +960 3323668
E-mail: [email protected]
Web site: www.trade.gov.mv