REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (Individual Consultants)
Hanimaadhoo Airport Project
Assignment Title: Project Consultant
Reference No.: RACL/IUL (PROC)/2022/41
The Government of Maldives plans to redevelop Hanimaadhoo International Airport (HAQ) to modern standards, capable of catering to wide-body aircraft from international destinations and providing high-quality guest services to visitors.
Regional Airports Company Limited (hereon “RACL”) is seeking to hire a Project Consultant (PC) to the Project Management Unit (PMU) to coordinate, manage and administer the Hanimaadhoo Airport Project funded under the Line of credit extended by the Indian EXIM Bank.
RACL now invites interested Individual consultants (“consultants”) to submit expressions of interest in providing the above service. Interested consultants should submit their expressions of interest in sealed envelopes with the following information.
- Letter of Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Copy of National Identification Card
- Attested copies of Educational Certificates (copies taken from with original accredited certificates)
- A CV that demonstrates that the applicant is qualified to perform the services (including a description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills etc.)
- Reference Letters from current/previous employers.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in written form to the address below by 16:00 hrs on 29th September 2022.
Please find the terms of reference for the project consultant attached with this announcement.
Regional Airports Company Limited
H. Suez, 6th Floor
Ameer Ahmed Magu, 20095
Male’, Republic of Maldives
E-mail: [email protected]