Maldives Airports Company Limited is seeking to recruit talented and qualified individual to the position of Lounge Assistant, Lounge Operations at our Passenger Services Department. The successful candidate will be responsible to support Kitchen Operations by providing services that include serving food, floor management and pantry services while delivering an excellent service and ensuring a safe and secure operations.
- Serve food and beverage to customers ensuring their needs are met.
- Display catering as per requirement and ensure timely replenishment of catering.
- Inspect floor area and remove and clear dishes from the tables.
- Restock and replenish cutleries, crockeries, glassware, utensils and other consumable throughout operations.
- Ensure that all the services rendered at the buffet meet the FSMS’s and HACCP’s requirements.
- Wash and clean dishes ensuring food and beverage operations maintain proper standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
Qualification & Experience
- GCE O’Level standard.
- Experience in hospitality industry (preferred).
- Competitive Salary
- Free motorcycle parking
- Study loan scheme for children
- Health Insurance
- Staff Gym Facilities
- Staff Development Scheme
- Free Transportation
- Staff Loan Scheme