Maldives Airports Company Limited is seeking to recruit talented and qualified individuals for the position of Housekeeper at our Passenger Services Department. The successful candidates will be responsible to support Maamahi Lounge operations by carrying out lounge cleaning activities.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the lounge, lobby and the entrance.
- Clean the toilets as soon as customers vacate the area or as needed.
- Maintain a fresh towel stock and ensure towels are available for arrival guests.
- Maintain the diffusers and air-freshness of the lounge throughout the operation maintain stock and supply needs at business Lounge, in coordination with the housekeeping supervisor.
Qualification & Experience
- GCE O’Level standard.
- Experience in housekeeping at a high-end hotel or resort (preferred).
- Competitive Salary
- Free motorcycle parking
- Study loan scheme for children
- Health Insurance
- Staff Gym Facilities
- Staff Development Scheme
- Free Transportation
- Staff Loan Scheme