Ref no: IAS/MIS/2022-1344
Date: 09th June 2022
Island Aviation Services Limited is wholly owned by the Government of Maldives and is the operator of the national airline of Maldives – Maldivian. IASL provides International and Domestic Airline related services and Airport Management Services.
SENIOR MECHANIC (JOB REF NO: J/2022/89)
Scope of work:
- To perform maintenance tasks on IASL and/or customer aircraft in accordance with guidelines, procedures stipulated in MOE and relevant SOPs under supervision of certifying staff.
- GCE O’ level passes (C and above) in Physics, Mathematics and English or must have completed basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineering training course
- 2 years of experience in aircraft maintenance or in a related field
- Possesses good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Positive working attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Pay meticulous attention to details
- Able to work long and odd hours
- Able to work in shift duties
Location: Engineering Department / Velana International Airport
Interested candidates FOR ABOVE POSITIONS should submit the following DOCUMENTS:
Completed Application Form (available to download from www.maldivian.aero) with Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Educational Certificates, National Identity Card and Police Report
No later than 1400hrs of 16th June 2022 (Thursday) to:
Human Resources Department
Island Aviation Services Ltd
Dar Al-Eiman, Majeedhee Magu
Male’, 20345 Republic of Maldives
Email: [email protected] (Please include the applied position and job reference number in the email subject)
NOTE: Applications with inaccurate information, which do not meet the above requirements and which are incomplete will be disqualified.
Educational certificates acquired from overseas institutions must be accredited by MQA.