Ref No: IAS/MIS/2022-1321
Date: 08th June 2022
Island Aviation Services Limited is wholly owned by the Government of Maldives and is the operator of the national airline of Maldives – Maldivian. IASL provides International and Domestic Airline related services and Airport Management Services.
QUALITY INSPECTOR (JOB REF NO: J/2022/88)
Scope of work:
- Execute and manage all compliance monitoring activities and other functions of Quality Department.
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent and/or hold a MCAR-66 License or Equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality/Safety/CAMO/AMO (preferably Quality) will be an added advantage
Abilities / Skills
- Be able to work in a very dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Pleasant personality
Location: Quality Department /Velana International Airport
Interested candidates FOR ABOVE POSITION should submit the following DOCUMENTS:
Completed Application Form (available to download from www.maldivian.aero) with Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Educational Certificates, National Identity Card and Police Report
No later than 1400hrs of 15th June 2022 (Wednesday) to:
Human Resources Department
Island Aviation Services Ltd
Dar Al-Eiman, Majeedhee Magu
Male’, 20345 Republic of Maldives
Email: [email protected] (Please include the applied position and job reference number in the email subject)
NOTE: Applications with inaccurate information, which do not meet the above requirements and which are incomplete will be disqualified.
Educational certificates acquired from overseas institutions must be accredited by MQA.
(Only Maldivians will be accepted for the above position & only shortlisted applicants will be notified)