Ref No.: IAS/MIS/2022-1308
Date: 06th June 2022
Island Aviation Services Limited is wholly owned by the Government of Maldives and is the operator of the national airline of Maldives – Maldivian. IASL provides International and Domestic Airline related services and Airport Management Services.
TECHNICAL SERVICE ENGINEER (JOB REF NO: J/2022/87)
Scope of work:
- Responsible for managing and organizing all CAMO activities related to the assigned airplane type operated by IASL.
- Degree in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering or equivalent AND/OR hold a MCAR-66 License or equivalent, preferably with type ratings on the Aircraft types operated by IASL
- 4 years of experience in CAMO/AMO (Preferably CAMO)
- Possess good interpersonal skill with proficiency in spoken and written English language
- Positive working attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pay meticulous attention to details
- Relevant experience is an added advantage
Location: Engineering Department (CAMO) / Velana International Airport
Interested candidates FOR ABOVE POSITION should submit the following DOCUMENTS:
Completed Application Form (available to download from www.maldivian.aero) with Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Educational Certificates, National Identity Card and Police Report
No later than 1400hrs of 13th June 2022 (Monday) to:
Human Resources Department
Island Aviation Services Ltd
Dar Al-Eiman, Majeedhee Magu
Male’, 20345 Republic of Maldives
Email: [email protected] (Please include the applied position and job reference number in the email subject)
NOTE: Applications with inaccurate information, which do not meet the above requirements and which are incomplete will be disqualified.
Educational certificates acquired from overseas institutions must be accredited by MQA.
(Only Maldivians will be accepted for the above position & only shortlisted applicants will be notified)