Consultancy for Development of Legal Framework for Negotiable Instruments
1. Due to lack of response for the first announcement number (IL-PRC/2022/20), we hereby void announcement number IL-PRC/2022/20 and open this bid for retendering.
2. The Maldives Monetary Authority invites independent legal experts to submit proposals to develop legal framework for negotiable instruments in the Maldives. The purpose of this is to develop the existing legal framework applicable to negotiable instruments in the country in accordance with international best practices and in a way which complements the payments infrastructure of the Maldives.
3. The bidding process is open for any natural person, private entity, or government owned entity or any combination of them in the form of a joint venture, under an existing agreement, or with the intent to constitute a legally enforceable joint venture. All partners shall be jointly and severally liable for the execution of the contract in accordance with the contract terms.
4. A complete set of the Request for Proposal is available from MMA’s website www.mma.gov.mv.
5. Interested Bidders shall register by submitting contact details (which include Company Name, Country of origin, Contact Person, Contact Number and Email) to [email protected] latest by 1100hrs (Local time), 04th April 2022.
6. The registered Bidders may also obtain further clarifications regarding the Bidding Documents via email [email protected] until 1100hrs (Local time), 11th April 2022.
7. The proposal signed by the duly authorized signatory (ies) must be sent via email to [email protected] before 1100 hours (Local time) on 14th April 2022. Bids submitted past the deadline will not be accepted.