INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN LOGO DESIGN CONTEST
Fenaka Corporation Limited is seeking a new corporate logo. We would like to provide this opportunity for aspiring designers and creative thinkers in the country to showcase their potential. The competition is open to all Maldivians above the age 15. The winning entry will be awarded a cash prize of MVR 15,000. All entries must be submitted via email.
5th March 2020 (Thursday) 1400hrs
All entries must be emailed to [email protected].
Additional Documents Required
- The competition is open to ages 15 and above.
- The competition is open to individuals only.
- Contestants should be Maldivian.
Logo Design Guidelines
- The logo should represent Fenaka Corporation Limited.
- The logo must be appropriate for professional use.
- The logo must be simple and attractive.
- The logo must be scalable and able to be reproduced in different mediums.
- The logo should have a minimal color palette of no more than three colors. Any three colors can be chosen
- Contestants are advised to avoid gradients and half tones in the Logo.
- No watermarks on design entries.
- San serif fonts are preferable, however it is not mandatory.
Entrants affirm that their submission are their own original work, not plagiarized and should not violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
Fenaka shall have the right to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use or not use the winning submission in part or in its entirety in whatever manner it deems appropriate.
If the winner is determined to have violated any rules, he/she will be required to forfeit or return the prize, even if the determination is made after the prize has been awarded.
Fenaka reserves the right to choose or not to use the winning entry as described in these contest guidelines.
After the logo is submitted to Fenaka, the logo rights shall be transferred to Fenaka from the designer.
Determination of Winner and Prize
The winning entry will be selected by a panel of officials from Fenaka. Their decision will be final and no further correspondence shall be entered into. Entries will be judged on visual appeal, quality of design and ease of reproduction on different mediums. The winner will be awarded MVR 15,000.00 and notified via email and announced on the Fenaka twitter page.
Fenaka will not be responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or otherwise unusable entries including entries that are lost or unusable due to computer or electronic problems.
Fenaka reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition and award the prize by alternate means if fraud or technical failure is determined at any time by Fenaka.
Fenaka is not liable, for the purpose of winner and prize notification and delivery, in the event the contestant provided incorrect, outdated, otherwise invalid contact details.
For more information, please email [email protected]