Published Date: 24 Nov 2022
Published Time: 18:43
Deadline: 01 Dec 2022 14:00
Housing Development Corporation
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
- Masters in Business Management or related field with 2 years of experience in a relevant field (OR)
- Degree in Business Management or related field with 6 years of experience in a relevant field.
Manager and oversee the development and operations of Kudagiri Picnic island while continually ensuring the quality of the public experience.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Define and optimize quality standards and methodologies to ensure an enhanced picnic experience to the public.
- Ensure public perception, PR scoring, public engagement and experience within the island remain at target levels to maintain sustainable competitive advantage.
- Design and implement public relation strategies to establish strong brand image and market position.
- Manage on-going profitability of the island, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met/exceeded.
- Ensure that all guest related issues are resolved in a manner consistent with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Regularly review island operations and make improvements where necessary.
- Implement a service-oriented culture and work experience in the island to ensure customer retention and positive brand image.
- Manage product development process to ensure unique and defendable position within the competitive business market.
- Oversee the financial performance of the island, making adjustments to meet budget goals.
- Establish and enforce policies regarding safety and security of guests, employee conduct, and environmental issues such as waste management.
- Remain up-to-date on latest tourism and hospitality trends around the world and incorporate them appropriately.
- Assess risks and make recommendations based on thorough analyses of all factors involved in a business situation.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to make sure operations run smoothly.
- JOB SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Should be familiar with the Microsoft Office package and other relevant software.
- Should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Should be able to motivate others, and boost efficiency.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Should be effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing skills.
- Should be able to work as an individual and as a flexible team player.
- Should be able to work through flexible hours.
- Should be able to priorities tasks and manage one's own time effectively.
- Should be detail-oriented, forward-thinking and proactive.
Gross salary negotiable based on qualification and experience.
- Educational certificates
- Job reference letters
- NID card or Driver’s License
- Police Report
Apply via: https://jobs.hdc.com.mv
Deadline: 01st December 2022, 14:00hrs
For Further Information: 3353535 or call center hotline: 1516