SCHEDULING OF BADMINTON COURTS FOR REGISTERED CLUBS & INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS.
- Scheduling of Ekuveni indoor Badminton courts other than the scheduled timings allocated for Association pools will be available on Request from 1st of July 2020 onwards for Clubs and individuals registered as Members with badminton Association who have paid the Membership fee for the 1st Quarter of 2020.
- Members who have paid this year's 1st Quarter Fee are not required to pay for the 2nd Quarter.
- As Courts will be Scheduled for Registered Members only, all members are Required to have the Membership card when attending the Scheduled timings allocated on Request & may not be allowed to enter the Hall without the Valid Membership Card issued for 2020.
- Members are allowed to play in non-marking silicon layered badminton indoor shoes only, those who fail to comply with the request may not be allowed to use the Courts.
- Playing Shoes should only be worn after entering the Hall or court area.
- Requests should be made one day prior to the day Members wish to schedule.
- Maximum number of Players allowed & allocated for a court will be 8 Members/Players.
- Individual Members are Recommended to Request as a Group of Minimum 6 players or Maximum 8 players (with Valid Membership of 2020)
- Scheduled Court time allocated will be 90 minutes (including warmup etc.)
- All Members are strictly advised to be present for their scheduled timings only & should vacate the court Area and premises right after their allocated timing in order to make way for the next scheduled Group of Members.
- Courts will be scheduled the next day based on Requests received on the present day between 9:00am to 02:00pm only & will be published in Badminton Association Viber Community and Notice Board outside Ekuveni indoor Badminton Hall.
- Hall will be Closed for Members during the Association Pool timings allocated & Scheduled.
- Key Measures to be Considered at all times:
- Physical distancing / wear masks
- Ensure respiratory & hand hygiene etiquettes, cleaning and Disinfection procedures.
- Consideration should be given to compliance with ongoing restrictions and health precautions published.
COURT SCHEDULE TIMINGS
05:30-08:30 Clubs & Individual Members
08:30-11:30 BAM pool
11:30-14:30 Clubs & Individual Members
14:30-18:30 BAM pool
18:30-21:30 Clubs & Individual Members
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR COURT SCHEDULING REQUESTS
Individual Members Recommended to Request as a Group of Minimum 6 players or Maximum 8 players (with Valid Membership of 2020)
- Full Name (as in Membership card)
- ID Card Number
- Membership Number (Valid Membership of 2020)
- Required timing
Timings for CLUBS will be allocated based on Registered/Included members in the REGISTERED CLUB
Note: Courts will be scheduled in request order received
- VIBER / SMS to 9924444 or email [email protected] (Do Recheck if request mail was successfully Delivered)
Courts will be scheduled the next day based on Requests received on present day between 9:00am to 02:00pm only & will be published in Badminton Association Viber Community and Notice Board outside Ekuveni indoor Badminton Hall.
29 JUNE 2020