Project Number: TES/2015/G-10
Enhancing Education Development Project (E.E.D.P)
Grant No.: H841-MV
SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OFCOMPUTER SYSTEMS AND PRINTERS IN TWELVE (12) SCHOOLS IN MALDIVES
The Government of the Republic of Maldives has received grant funds from the World Bank, towards the cost of Enhancing Education Development Project (EEDP) Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under the contract for the supply, delivery and installation of computer systems and printers in twelve (12) schools in Maldives.
The Ministry of Finance and Treasury, on behalf of Ministry of Education (the Employer), has decided to extend the deadline for the issue of the tender documents of the subjected project (Ref No. (IUL) 13-K1/13/2015/253)to 29th September 2015.
1. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines; Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
2. Qualifications requirements are stated in the Bidding Document. Margin of preference shall not be applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Document.
3. The Bidder shall be registered to submit a bid upon payment of a non-refundable Registration fee of MVR 1,500.00 (Maldivian Rufiyaa One Thousand Five Hundred)per tender till 29th September 2015 between 0830hrs and 1400hrs on all working days. A complete set of bidding documents in electronic format shall be available for download from the Ministry of Finance and Treasury website www.finance.gov.mv
4. The Bidder shall submit documentary evidence of no due payment to the Government of Maldives (Tax Clearance Report), obtained from Maldives Inland Revenue Authority. This document shall be dated no earlier than 10 (Ten) days prior to the bid submission date.
5. Bidders may obtain further information from the following address,
Mr. Ahmed Mujuthaba
Tender Evaluation Section
Ministry of Finance and Treasury,
Tel: (960) 3349125, (960) 3349106
Fax: (960) 3320706, (960) 3324432
7. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of bid opening and shall be delivered to the Ministry of Finance and Treasury at the address specified above in Clause 6 of this Invitation for Bids, on or before 1200 hrs Maldivian time on 30th September 2015, at which time they will be opened in the presence of the Bidders who wish to attend the bid opening.
8. This Invitation for Bid is also published in the Ministry of Finance and Treasury website www.finance.gov.mv