Project Number: TES/2015/W-105
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Maldives Environmental Management Project (MEMP)
IDA Credit No.: 4427-MAL
Construction of Drainage, Storage Room and Mess room in R.Vandhoo
IFB No.: 031/4427-MAL
- The Government of the Republic of Maldives has received credit from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of Maldives Environmental Management Project (MEMP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to eligible payments under the Contract for Construction of Drainage, Storage Room and Mess room in R.Vandhoo.
- The Ministry of Finance and Treasury, on behalf of Ministry of Environment and Energy (the Employer), has decided to extend the deadline of registration to submit bids for the subjected project (Reference Number: (IUL)13-K1/13/2015/172) to 1330 hours of 08th July 2015.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Qualifications requirements are stated in the Bidding Document.
- The Bidder shall be registered to submit a bid upon payment of a non-refundable Registration fee of MVR 500.00 (Maldivian Rufiyaa Five Hundred) from04th June 2015 to 08th July 2015 between 0830hrs and 1430hrs (1030hrs and 1330hrs in the Month of Ramadan) on all working days. A complete set of bidding documents in electronic format shall be available for download from the Ministry of Finance and Treasury website www.finance.gov.mv
- The Bidder shall submit documentary evidence (Tax Clearance Report) of no due payment to the Government of Maldives, obtained from Maldives Inland Revenue Authority. This document shall be dated no earlier than 5 (Five) days prior to the bid submission date.
- The Bidder shall furnish a bid security of MVR 15,000.00 (Maldivian Rufiyaa Fifteen Thousand) which shall be valid for 119 days from the date of bid opening. The amount of performance security shall be 5% of contract price. An advance payment of 15% of contract price will be provided upon submission of an advance payment guarantee.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 91 days from the date of bid opening and shall be delivered to the Ministry of Finance and Treasury at the address specified above in Clause 7 of this Invitation for Bids, on or before 1030 hours Maldivian time on 09th July 2015, at which time they will be opened in the presence of the Bidders who wish to attend the bid opening. Late bids will be rejected.
- This Invitation for Bid is also published in the Ministry of Finance and Treasury website www.finance.gov.mv
- Bidders may obtain further information from the following address:
Tender Evaluation Section
Public Procurement Division
Ministry of Finance and Treasury,
Ameenee Magu, Malé, Maldives,
Tel: (960) 3349191, (960) 3349106
Fax: (960) 3320706, (960) 3324432
Copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org