Fire Fighter Trainee
No of vacancies: 08
Requirement / Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 “C” pass in GCE “O” Level (Preferably including English and Mathematics), “C” pass in SSC Dhivehi and Islam
- Candidates should have a height of minimum 5 feet 3 inches and age should be between 18 to 25 years old
- Participates in Shift activities including fire suppression, rescue, fire prevention, training, pre-planning, and daily routine maintenance of apparatus and equipment of RFF.
- Acquaints themselves with the duties as far as possible of the other personnel in their station, so as to be prepared to perform such duties that may be required by the Officer in Charge.
- All equipment must be tested in order to maintain a constant state of readiness; this is usually performed at the start of every shift.
- Recognizes and accepts that their profession is increasingly technical and involves at times the use of many talent they shall study to improve their knowledge and skills.
- Obey orders, cooperates with fellow Firefighters and officers, presents a neat appearance and maintains the conduct of a gentle person.
- Assist in other RFF activities as assigned.
Completed a basic course in First Aid.
Have fluent verbal and written communication skills in Dhivehi and English.
Basic Salary: 6080/-
Food and Other allowances will be paid as per company policy
To be attached with the Curriculum Vitae:
Addu International Airport Pvt. Ltd.’s Job Application Form. (can download the form from www.ganairport.com)
Photocopy of the applicant’s National Identity Card.
Passport size photo of the applicant.
Attested educational certificate photo copies.
Reference letter (if available).
Police report (not less than 3 months from the date of issuance)
Deadline 31st December 2019
Human Resource Department
Addu International Airport Pvt Ltd
Building 100, Gan
(Note: Only short-listed applicants will be notified for interview)