MALDIVES FUND MANAGEMENT CORPORATION LIMITED
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR CIVIL ENGINEER
POST: - CIVIL ENGINEER
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: - REPORTING TO PROJECT MANAGER
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES:
Produce detail design, engineering drawings and BOQs for projects.
Assist the Project Manager in undertaking the following:
1) Identify and conceptualize various infrastructure and construction projects in the Maldives.
2) Manage the projects throughout the project life cycle: project initiation, planning, implementation, and closure; ensuring the achievement of the projects’ goals and objectives.
3) Define accurate and detailed scope, objectives and deliverables for the projects.
4) Prepare project concept papers, information memoranda, project proposals, tender documents, implementation/work plans, progress reports, project reports and other documentation related to projects.
5) Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within the budget.
6) Coordinate and manage the relationship with all the relevant project stakeholders effectively throughout the project life cycle.
7) Develop and implement detailed and effective mechanisms to monitor and track projects’ progress, quality assurance, health and safety standards.
8) Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
9) Manage project budgets and meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
10) Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
11) Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
12) Ensure effective risk management to minimize project risks.
13) Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
14) Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
15) Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
16) Delegate project tasks based on the team’s individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
17) Manage and lead the project management team.
18) Allocate, manage and coordinate internal resources and third parties/contractors for execution of projects.
19) Ensure effective reporting of project progress.
20) Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
21) Evaluate and assess results of projects.
22) Use and continually develop leadership skills.
23) Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
24) Perform other related duties as and when assigned by the Project Manager or Managing Director.
1) Completion of MQA Level 7 Qualification in Civil Engineering or related field.
2) Minimum 5 years of experience in Civil Engineering.
3) Experience in strategic planning and risk management.
4) Proficiency in project management software, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
MVR 40,000 month inclusive of benefits. Based on qualification and experience salary can be negotiated.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application with a detailed CV along with academic certificate by email to email@example.com before 22nd September 2019 (Sunday) at 12.00 PM. Applications can be submitted in person to Ministry of Economic Development, Boduthakurufaanu Magu, Male’ on or before the deadline.
For further information please call 332-3668
22nd SEPTEMBER 2019 (Sunday) TIME: 12:00 HRS.