MALDIVES FUND MANAGEMENT CORPORATION LIMITED
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR OPERATIONS MANAGER
POST: - OPERATIONS MANAGER
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: - REPORTING TO MANAGING DIRECTOR
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES:
1) Perform various investment activities, including recommendation and selection of staff, compliance monitoring and evaluation of all projects.
2) Identifies process improvements and procedural challenges, recommending solutions.
3) Conduct necessary research and development initiatives recommended by the management.
4) keeping knowledge up-to-date about the Maldives economy, government initiatives and financial markets. Keep records and share the information with the management on new government developments and other relevant area of interest to the corporation.
5) Shares information with other stakeholders that may assist them in managing their duties more effectively.
6) Continually evaluates and enhances workflow to implement best practices.
7) Provides best customer service through daily interactions with both internal and external customers.
8) Maintains open lines of communication with managers, team members, and other associates throughout the department.
9) Actively participates in team related activities and meetings.
10) Represent on behalf of the company on international forums and related area of interest to the corporation.
11) Completes special projects as requested.
12) Performs other duties as assigned.
RESPONSIBILITIES RELATED TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
1) Identify and define all goals and activities to ensure project goals and objectives are met and delivered clearly.
2) Record document concisely and clearly according to all project plan.
3) Identify prime risks and limitations within project plan and keep the management up to date on project performance and risks.
4) Oversee precise project results to identify if relevant quality standards area attained and regularly keep the records and communication with the management and all stakeholders.
5) Collect and present performance information related to all projects and keep management and relevant stakeholders informed.
6) Identify and keep up to date with the current and prospective regulations and concerns associated with all project initiatives.
7) Collaborate effectively with associates across entire business units along with management levels.
8) Keep knowledge and research on the industry and present required information to the management as and when necessary. of the industry.
9) Ensure to capture, prioritize and solve project problems in organized manner.
RESPONSILIBILITIES RELATED TO TEAM MANAGEMENT:
1) Directly supervises, develops, mentors and motivates team to maximize productivity.
2) Facilitates team meetings to discuss and train on company’s policies and procedures.
3) Tracks quantity, quality, and performance of team members.
4) Administers corrective action and performance improvement actions as needed.
5) Plans and organizes the efforts of team members to achieve long and short-term company’s goals.
6) Utilizes creative methods to generate results and to foster teamwork.
7) Implements new approaches and concepts to ensure objectives are obtained.
1) MQA level 9 or above qualification in Business Administration/ Business Management or any other relevant field.
2) At-least 3+ years plus of overall experience in management.
3) Experience in management, operations and leadership.
4) Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow Management.
5) Ability to build consensus and relationships among partners, managers and employees.
6) Solid understating of financial management.
7) Excellent communication skills.
8) Must possess leadership skills.
9) Must understand policy, planning and procedures.
10) Ability to oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, auditing.
11) Ability to address problems and opportunities for the company.
12) Ability to build alliances with partners and other organizations.
Monthly: MVR 20,000 – MVR 25,000
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application with a detailed CV along with academic certificate by email to email@example.com before 29TH AUGUST 2019 (Thursday) at 12.00 PM. Applications can be submitted in person to Ministry of Economic Development, Boduthakurufaanu Magu, Male’ on or before the deadline.
For further information please call 332-3668
APPLICATION DEADLINE:29TH AUGUST 2019 (Thursday) TIME: 12:00 HRS.